Quality Tanks has been an OEM Supplier of Non-Code air and water tanks since 1964. Our quality assurance system established to require 100% testing of all tanks. We also comply with UL testing and inspection requirements. We offer exceptional customer service and high-quality products at the lowest possible price.
Air tanks according to the customer’s needs and specifications.
- 4″ diameter to 24″ diameter – up to 60″ in length
- Stock diameter available in 4″ 6″ 7″ 8″ 9″ 10″ 12″ 14″ 16″ 18″ 20″ 24″
- Specializing in pancake style tanks, stack and twin style, 23 gallon and portable carry tanks.
- Stocking manufacturer of non-code water expansion tanks, both painted and galvanized.
- Stocking manufacturer of galvanized range boiler tanks
- Epoxy and polyurethane painting to commercial and military specifications
- Cleaning and pre-treatments
Special requests for metal fabricating and finishing always welcome.
We look forward to quoting your non-code tank needs!
Pete and LaVonne Tiffany, owners and officers of Custom Manufacturing, Inc have been working hard in the welding business since 1964. The business has grown·from the original blacksmith shop owned by Pete’s father, to the present facility capable of production line welding, fabricating and finishing of a variety of welded steel parts and products.
Custom Welding, Inc, a manufacturer of air tanks for several large OEM customers, had pursued Federal Contract with much success since 1983. In 1988 Custom Welding decided to separate into 2 companies, Quality Tanks, Inc supplies various non-code air tanks and water expansion tanks. Custom Manufacturing, Inc has expertise in doing government contracting with the Department of Defense, US Postal Service, and Department of Natural Resources, as well as local and state government agencies.
The two companies share a facility located in the Clinton Industrial Park on Delco Drive which was constructed in five separate stages beginning in 1974. The last addition of a 9,000 sq foot warehouse was completed in December 2000, bringing the total manufacturing area to 32,600 sq ft. situated on 2.41 acres.